- Questionnaire Text
- UnHarmonized Variables
This variable is not available for any of the currently selected samples.
CESOCIALIZE indicates how often a respondent talked with any neighbors in a typical month over the past 12 months. The question did not specify whether interactions had to be in-person or not. The respondent could choose Basically Every Day, A Few Times A Week, A Few Times a Month, Once a Month, Less Than Once a Month (only available in 2011 and onwards), or Not At All.
This variable is part of the Civic Engagement Supplement.
- Nov 2008: Persons age 15+
- Nov 2011 and Nov 2009: Persons age 18+ in outgoing rotation households
- Nov 2010: Persons age 18+
- Nov 2013: Persons age 18+ in rotations 3, 4, 7, and 8
- Sep 2017: Persons age 16+
|2008 – 2011||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||X||-|