- Questionnaire Text
- UnHarmonized Variables
This variable is not available for any of the currently selected samples.
EDATTLY indicates whether the person was enrolled in regular school the previous October. Attendance can be full or part time, during the day or night. EDATT indicates school enrollment status for the current survey year and includes a definition for regular school.
This variable is part of the Education Supplement
- Oct 1976-1977, 1980-1986: People age 14-34 who were curently attending college or special school
- Oct 1987: People age 14+ who were currently attending college or not currently attending or enrolled in high school
- Oct 1988: People age 14+
- Oct 1989, 1993, 1995+: People age 3+
- Oct 1990, 1992: Persons age 15+
- Oct 1991: Persons age 15+ and persons age 3-14 who were enrolled in grades 1-12 during the past year
- Oct 1994: Civilians age 3+
|1976 – 1977||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||X||-||-|
|1979 – 2017||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||X||-||-|