- Questionnaire Text
- UnHarmonized Variables
This variable is not available for any of the currently selected samples.
FRBIRTHM1 gives the birth month of the woman's first child. This variable is a part of the CPS Fertility Supplement.
In 1986-1988, there are several male records that have values for FRBIRTHM1. These are not expected to be in universe, but they are in the original data.
In 1982 and 1983, there is one male with a reported value for FRBIRTHM1. This record had sex allocated by IPUMS. See QSEX for details.
- Jun 1977: Women age 14-49 with at least one live birth.
- Jun 1979: Women age 14-59 with at least one live birth.
- Jun 1980: Women age 15-75 with at least one live birth.
- Jun 1981, Jun 1982, and Jun 1983: Women age 15-59 with at least one live birth.
- Jun 1986, Jun 1987, and Jun 1988: Women age 18-44 with at least one live birth.
- Jun 1990 and Jun 1995: Women age 15-65 with at least one live birth.
- Jun 1992: Women age 15-44 with at least one live birth.
|1979 – 1983||-||-||-||-||-||X||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1986 – 1988||-||-||-||-||-||X||-||-||-||-||-||-|