I have listed that (Name of children on the roster born before 1/1/2010) (is/are all) under the age of 21 (and born before this year). (Does (CHILD)/Do ANY of these children) have a (father/mother/father or mother) who lives outside this house?
Which of these children have a (father/mother/father or mother) who lives outside this house?
ENTER (N) NO MORE/PARENT TEMPORARILY ABSENTS103a
Does (CHILD) have a (father/mother) who lives outside this house?
(1) Yes S103b1
There are many reasons why children may not live with both of their biological or adoptive parents. Why doesn't (CHILD) have a biological or adoptive (mother/father) living outside the house?
(1) Other parent has died S103b2
(2) Both parents live in the household
(3) Parents are Separated/Divorced
(4) Don't want contact with (CHILD)'s (mother/father)
(5) Don't know where (CHILD)'s (mother/father) is
(6) She/He lives elsewhere
(7) Other parent legally terminated their parental rights
(8) Other parent is no longer recognized as a parent by this household
(9) Child was adopted by a single parent
ENTER VERBATIM RESPONSE